ogs have an interesting and unique way to communicate using any part of the body including the face, eyes and ears. To understand and create a closer union with him is good to know how to decipher these signs.
Ears can tell you about the status of your dog:
– hen a near-head, facing forward or back may indicate aggression;
– a ears up and facing forward towards the front is curiosity or in general ears indicates a desire for friendship;
– when a lay back, his head moving from side to side indicates that the animal is alert;
– a left ears down and back slightly, indicating that your pet animal is restless;
– when a dog’s ears are left down indicates fear.
Directly related to the position of eyes dog can show what we feel and what he wants to tell us:
– a wide-open eyes and shiny usually indicates that it is ready to play;
– if it have the eyes slightly open may indicate that concerns you as a friend;
– hen a wide-open eyes can mean that your companion animal is alert and curious, friendly and eager;
– intentionally drop a wide open eyes on something or someone is part of the attack position.
– barely a half-closed eyes and ears on the rear left light shows that it is fear;
Muzzle the dog is another important part of the body closely monitored can tell us much about his condition:
– n open mouth through which it is specific puff of a dog or curious and eager to play shows us the appetite;
– a closed or slightly open mouth can indicate alertness or dominance;
– lips pulled back to expose a teeth with a snarl shows aggression or is ready to attack;
– a slightly open mouth that makes the dog look as if they actually show fear grin;
– a half-open mouth with teeth clenched shows that the animal is on guard.